Unsure if our program is right for you? Have questions about who is eligible or what the requirements are? Want to know exactly what is required of you to qualify?
Please read the following and familiarize yourself with our program;
1-800-Charity Cars provides free vehicles to a wide array of clients.
Our clients include:
- Victims of domestic violence
- The medically needy
- Victims of natural disasters
- Families transitioning from public assistance to work
- Families living in transitional living shelters
- The working poor
- Non-profit organizations
- Military Families
- Be a resident of the United States Of America
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Have a Valid Driver’s License
- Be at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Level
- Have a genuine need for a vehicle (meaning you lack any sustainable transportation)
- Have access to a Computer and Internet Service
- Sign up and create an account on our vehicle distribution site http://freecharitycars.org
- Complete an online application for a vehicle.
- Please spread the word about our charity to increase vehicle donations by promoting.
- Have the financial means to pay for the fees such as tag, title, emissions, insurance, etc., if you are selected to receive a vehicle.
- Complete the paperwork process once awarded a vehicle.
- Be able to get to and pick up the vehicle AS SOON AS the process is complete and the vehicle is ready for pick up.
- Take financial responsibility for maintaining insurance and upkeep on the vehicle once awarded.